Activity: (VIDEO) ▶️ Single leg knee drive: with calf and achilles
SummaryA functional, full body exercise loading through the lower extremity.
- standing on one leg, in a mini-squat position with the other leg extended behind, ball of the foot on the ground
- position the arms in a running position (ie: if right leg back, left arm forward)
- push off the rear foot and drive the rear leg/knee forward and upwards while coming up out of the mini-squat on the stance leg
- simultaneously, arms shoulder move counter to the legs, as in running
- return to the start position
- repeat as needed