Activity: (VIDEO) ▶️ Alignment technique for intra-pelvic torsion: supine, with hip flexion
SummarySelf alignment technique to help with intrapelvic torsions, for the anteriorly rotated side.
- laying on your back, flex the appropriate side hip to about 90 degrees
- grasp behind the distal thigh/knee with both hands
- apply resistance, pulling towards the head with the hands and towards the feet with the leg
- hold for about 5 seconds
- now relax the leg and pull the hip into more flexion with your hands
- hold and repeat as needed