Activity: (VIDEO) ▶️ Ankle inversion with resistance band
SummaryA resisted exercise for the ankle invertors, including tibialis posterior.
- sitting in a chair or on the floor, leg outstretched
- keeping the heel on the ground, place a loop of resistance band over the fore-foot
- fix the other end of the band to something stable beside the outside of the foot
- keeping the leg relatively still, invert the foot/ankle, pulling against the band
- move back to the starting position
- repeat as needed