Activity: (VIDEO) ▶️ Chest stretch against wall: low
SummaryStretch for the chest and anterior shoulder, involving more the upper fibers of pectoral is major.
- standing beside a wall, reach back with the arm closest the wall
- place the palm of your hand against the wall (at some level below shoulder height), keeping the elbow straight
- turn the body away from the wall until a stretch is felt
- hold and repeat as needed
- NOTE: the height of hand placement may vary depending on the target of the stretch