Activity: Mini-bridge with ball
SummaryA stability exercise for the trunk and lower extremity, involving the back extensor, gluteal and hamstring muscles.
- laying on your back, hips and knees bent, legs resting on an exercise ball
- extend or “hinge” up from the hips, lifting your back and pelvis a few inches off the ground
- focus on maintaining spine and pelvis stability
- return to the resting position
- repeat as needed
- NOTE: the further away the ball is placed, the more challenging the stabilization