Activity: (VIDEO) ▶️ Dead bug: opposite arm and leg
SummaryTrunk and pelvis stabilization exercise in supine, moving the opposite upper and lower extremities, involving the anterior sling muscles.
- laying on your back with the hips and knees bent
- raise the arms and bent legs up to the ceiling, while maintaining a neutral spine and keeping the pelvis still
- slowly lower the opposite arm and leg back to the floor, while still keeping the spine and pelvis still
- raise back to the starting position
- repeat this motion with the other arm and leg
- repeat as needed