A stabilization exercise involving the upper extremity and anterior aspect of the trunk and hip.
- NOTE: ensure the straps are set and secure, and ensure your feet/shoes will be secure on a non-slippery floor
- standing upright, securely grip the handles, and outstretch your arms infront of your body
- keep your shoulders and chest wide, body straight, and spine neutral
- maintaining this body position, from head to toe, bend your elbows while preventing them from flaring out to the side, leaning forward into the straps
- “push-up” to return to the start position
- repeat as needed
- Be mindful that as the angle from upright increases the load/challenge greatly increases