(VIDEO) ▶️ Mini-bridge with ball roll-outs
A stability exercise for the trunk and lower extremity, involving the back extensor, gluteal and hamstring muscles.
- laying on your back, hips and knees bent, legs resting on an exercise ball
- extend or “hinge” up from the hips, lifting your back and pelvis a few inches off the ground
- using your hips and knees, roll the ball away from you, then back
- focus on maintaining spine and pelvis stability during the movement
- repeat as needed
- NOTE: the further away the ball is placed, the more challenging the stabilization