(VIDEO) ▶️ Standing hip adductor stretch
A stretch involving the hip adductors.
- standing with your feet placed wide apart, in an A-stance position
- keeping the body upright, move the body and pelvis off to one side, standing more over one foot
- move to the point at which you feel a comfortable stretch on the inner side of the thigh of the outstretched leg
- hold and repeat as needed
- NOTE: by altering the angle at which the stretch-side foot is placed on the floor (ie: internally or externally rotated leg) you can focus on different aspects of the adductor group of muscles